Projector Bi-Xenons? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Projector Bi-Xenons?

I really like those. Too bad they are so pricey.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro66 View Post
    One of our suppliers in the far east makes those they are actually OEM lights with projectors fitted (The company makes the OEM light for Honda) trouble is the cost they are around $700 a set
    Kia Ora Pete,

is your supplier in Japan by any chance? I am off to Tokyo in a few weeks and keen to sort it out while there, especially if I need to bring the original front end lights part.

Thanks

Marc

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro66 View Post
    One of our suppliers in the far east makes those they are actually OEM lights with projectors fitted (The company makes the OEM light for Honda) trouble is the cost they are around $700 a set
    Kia Ora Pete,

is your supplier in Japan by any chance? I am off to Tokyo in a few weeks and keen to sort it out while there, especially if I need to bring the original front end lights part.

Thanks

Marc

Here in NC we can't have any lights on the front of the bike that shine blue.

I have installed my own HID lights along with the projection lenses. It took me about 2 days to tear down and reinstall everything. The high beams are straight xenon HID bulbs. I ordered the projection lenses from amazon for around $60. It is a little tricky taking apart the headlight housing and wouldn't recommend it if your not sure in how to do so or don't feel comfortable "baking" them in your oven. Attachment 6687Attachment 6688Attachment 6689Attachment 6690Attachment 6691

Capt. very nice work!!!!! I am jealous......
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Capt. very nice work!!!!! I am jealous......

Thanks Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt.Ian View Post
    I have installed my own HID lights along with the projection lenses. It took me about 2 days to tear down and reinstall everything. The high beams are straight xenon HID bulbs. I ordered the projection lenses from amazon for around $60. It is a little tricky taking apart the headlight housing and wouldn't recommend it if your not sure in how to do so or don't feel comfortable "baking" them in your oven. Attachment 6687Attachment 6688Attachment 6689Attachment 6690Attachment 6691
    NICE WORK !
    A nice step by step in the garage section will be appreciated .
    we all here to learn something new . :0

I ordered them at the european partner (www.ergomot.be) of BikeMP3 in Belgium

Attachment 6763

Descritpion from their website:

4 x high power Bi Xenon projector (high and low beam, all Xenon, works with barn doors for high low beam, xenons are already on.

Cold 6000K light, very visible from long distance

3 X more visibility , 3 x more light compared to stock lights.

Each projector has a white angel eye ring and a red demon eye in the back.

Comes complete with all wiring harness, relays, balasts, everything you need to install all 4 projectors, 4 angel eyes and 4 demon eyes.

Attention : pricing DOES NOT include installation work ! Installation can be done in our workshop, plse estimate +- 8 hours of work.
    As soon as i have them and my Honda mechanic installed them, i'll let you know what i think.