Pulled the trigger - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pulled the trigger

Goodwill can sell all of those Harley Shirts you own. I still live by the old advertising of Honda.... You meet the nicest people on a Honda.

Quote Originally Posted by BubbaJePH View Post
    Goodwill can sell all of those Harley Shirts you own. I still live by the old advertising of Honda.... You meet the nicest people on a Honda.

Would be great if they came out with a tshirt that said just that....I think it would be a big sell.

Quote Originally Posted by hoglaw View Post
    Picked up my new 2013 F6B last night. I am very impressed with the power and smoothness of the bike. All my bikes of the past 25 years have been Harleys so I need a whole new wardrobe. Most of my T-shirts have Harley on them. I love to shop for cars and bikes for the best price. If you are considering a F6B and live in Central Florida here's what I found: Seminole Power Sports is expensive, Orlando Power Sports ditto. I got the best deal by far from Power Sports of Kissimmee. A little negotiating but it worked out to a better deal.

So if you see an F6B with the license plate HOGLAW you'll know that's me (think I'll keep the plate just to screw with some of my Harley riding friends).
    my f6b never gets mad at me when i wear a harley shirt...its my pig headed friends that snort and whine about brand loyolty,and jap crap...
    i tell them all the same thing split open a harley...made in china every where