F6B Down !!!! - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: F6B Down !!!!

Glad you're ok for the most part.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi neighbour. I am very sorry what happened to you. Hope you are doing better. These tragic accidents are a reminder to us that we are always at risk. I will definitely leave more room in front of me when at a stop and look in my rear view mirrors ALWAYS! Take care of yourself and ride safe...soon!

Jlyon Point of View!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7f8_1404191860

Sorry, don't know how to get the video to post but this is exactly what happened to Jlyon. Apologize if someone has already posted it!
    "Great Britain's a great country, but it's not an idea ... that's how we see [America] around the world, one of the greatest ideas in human history." Bono

First time seeing that video. Did you see the pedestrians in the intersection, they just kept on walking after seeing the accident. Wow!

You can see the car approaching quickly in the rear view mirrors.

POV Flip

SmallPasture,

Dude !!! That is EXACTLY what happened !!!! OMG... My eyes were open the whole time, so this is exactly what I saw !!! Too damn funny !!!

In other news... met with the insurance adjuster and looked over the bike at the tow yard this morning... it was totaled... Received my check this afternoon... I know sometimes people put Progressive insurance down, but they were right on the spot, and did the right thing by me...

Now... do I wait to see if the 2015 has cruise control as a possible add-on, or get a deeply discounted red 2013 ('cause there are a lot more of the slower black ones available)

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by jlyon View Post
    SmallPasture,

Dude !!! That is EXACTLY what happened !!!! OMG... My eyes were open the whole time, so this is exactly what I saw !!! Too damn funny !!!

In other news... met with the insurance adjuster and looked over the bike at the tow yard this morning... it was totaled... Received my check this afternoon... I know sometimes people put Progressive insurance down, but they were right on the spot, and did the right thing by me...

Now... do I wait to see if the 2015 has cruise control as a possible add-on, or get a deeply discounted red 2013 ('cause there are a lot more of the slower black ones available)

Joe
    joe...the mc cruise is avalible now and who better to install it than a dealer...

Quote Originally Posted by jlyon View Post
    SmallPasture,

Joe
    im glad the you so far are ok and also glad the progresive did the right thing for you .
    i have use progressive for 8 years now and thanks god i havent need them yet and i hoppe the i never have to . that insurance payment money is the only money i pay and hoppe i never have to get something on return for it .

+1......yea they can keep the money!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Artiste Extraordinaire Elin in So. Cal.'s Avatar
    I have had to come back to this thread before being able to reply. What everyone said goes for me, too. Seeing the (faster) red one in this condition torqued my day down, and yet I am so glad you are OK and were not the initial impact of that drunk SOB.

Let's all continue to ride safely and hope the road sheep (great term) will stay out of our way, both before and behind us.
    "If it moves, paint it."