Decent prices? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Decent prices?

Quote Originally Posted by badpapi View Post

Like he sayd , couple hundres dont goin to make you happy when you see my faster black goin by

IMHO I WILL BUY NEW, Nothing beats a new bike smell . if you can, try to get a deluxe model . btw adding a taller winshield is like $100 -$200 for the shield and a 15 minutes swap . gl on your choice
    If I decide to definitely go with the F6B, I will likely get the new. That $1000 could almost get windshield and driving lights.

I'm not sure about the Deluxe model. Russellville puts a center stand on for free. I ride alone, so I don't care much about the passenger back rest. That leaves heated grips and self-cancelling signals. I've never had either, so I could probably live without them.

Quote Originally Posted by mercator1 View Post
    That leaves heated grips and self-cancelling signals. I've never had either, so I could probably live without them.
    Self cancelling, eh...can take it or leave it. Heated hand grips on the other hand are wonderful. It's amazing what warm hands can do to the rest of the body!
    wait...hey, hey...this is a family show, dang it!!
    "Great Britain's a great country, but it's not an idea ... that's how we see [America] around the world, one of the greatest ideas in human history." Bono

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallPasture View Post
    It's amazing what warm hands can do to the rest of the body!
    wait...hey, hey...this is a family show, dang it!!

sorry, I couldn't resist .... .... .... just having a morning laugh with my coffee

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

This is my first bike with heated grips....all I can say is you do not know what you are missing!!!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Never used the heated grips?
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

I'd pay an extra $1000 for the brand new bike all day long over a used bike with 5,000 miles.

Quote Originally Posted by mercator1 View Post
    A local guy here has a standard 2013 with centerstand and tall vented windshield added that I think I could get for $14,500. It has 5k miles on it. I can buy a new one for $15,585 out the door, with center stand, but no tall shield. Do either seem like good deals? One noticeably better than the other? I'm not a huge fan of the red color on the used one, but I could live with it.
    Go to Cycle Trader and cost shop the prices. I think Honda of Chattanoga has the best prices of anyone and you can use this as a start point for bargaining. It helped bring my price way down in WA where dealers don't like to deal. My preference is to buy new, a center stand is around $250 and shop time should be under an hour. The windscreen 2-300 depending of model. Don't think the used price is that great a deal. Last years should be blowing out the door now that the 14s are out. I bought the standard and the dealer added the upgrades to bring it to a higher trim level. Nice thing about new is financing all the accessories, I got the dealer to install everything for free that I wanted. While you're looking check out Alaska Fed. Credit Union, lowest rates I've found yet, they beat Honda. Awesome bike, you'll love it.
    ss^,
    Ken