Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
In my opinion you made the right choice and will learn to love the F6B....As I said early on in your thread, I have owned 2 Victory's and have test ridden most all 2014 Indians models at Demo-days rides, and none of them compare to the F6B....Ride safe and enjoy!!!
/sigh I don't think I'll ever live down that thread and I still don't think a lot of people get it: I don't think the F6B is an inferior motorcycle. At this point, I can even go along with those that would say the F6B is a SUPERIOR motorcycle. (I'll always get feisty though at those that have to run down the Indian to feel good about their own brand/model no matter what their's is. By the same token, I dislike it when people disparage Harley Davidson.) Bottom line is I just love the new Indian and probably always will. Just like I've loved BMW air heads and the Moto Guzzi El Dorado from the very first time I saw them.

It's like I bet a lot of people here like ice cream a whole lot better than yogurt. But do I choose ice cream for breakfast? Not usually. But that's not to say I think ice cream is better for me -- far from it.

Anyway, thanks for the well wishes! It's raining here. The gods are cruel.