Quote Originally Posted by Brian D View Post
I've been thinking a lot about some type of cruise device. I'm not really trying to spend a ton of money on an electronic cruise as my winter list of stuff is already gonna be enough$$. Do these throttle lock devices really do the trick. I only used cruise long enough on my harley to stretch out my arm and shoulder for no longer than a few miles. Never had anything like this. Any suggestions
A friction throttle lock is really subjective, my previous bike had an integrated friction throttle lock and I rode it for over 29 years, it became 2nd nature.
The first thing I did when I purchased my F6B was look for a similar friction throttle lock.
Back When I was looking there seemed to only be two available, the ThrottleMeister and the Kaoko.
I went with the Kaoko based upon recommendations here, and for me it works just as I wanted.
There are some members here who prefer an electronic throttle control.
I think you have to go with what works best for you.

Too bad Honda won't integrate a friction screw right into the handgrip assembly, the one on the older BMW's worked perfectly. It was simply a screw with a spring that provided friction on the handgrip. Sometimes the simple things work best.

bmw.jpg