STOCK Windshield Deflector -- Flip - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: STOCK Windshield Deflector -- Flip

Great idea, can you get it into production by the end of May so I don't have to swap out my screen

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Darren View Post
    Great idea, can you get it into production by the end of May so I don't have to swap out my screen
    Darren, your time line will not work. I'm still in the process of testing and modifying the brackets.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Glad I kept running my stock shield. This looks like it could work and still keeps the shorty looks.

I also wonder if those brackets could be used to hang a GPS from.

stock lip flip

As a prototype machinist of many years it does my heart good to see you fellas getting along and adding positive feed back
    I think in therory the idea is great.
    frankly the stock shield buffeted my head so bad my ears rang..I currently ride a goldwing factory tall that i modified for daily driving(19250miles)
    my biggest complaint with the windshield was the area between the mirrors and the shield.
    Keep up the great work as always" old guys do rule" we get shit done!!
    SmokinJoe

Any updates on this? When will we be able to order ~cost.....?
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar

Still working on it, met with a windshield company last week and I was disappointed, they no longer produce shields "in house" they sub out all of their production which in turn adds another middle man and increases the cost. Their facility is nothing more than a assembly and shipping warehouse.

This project is on "HOLD" until the fall, just don't have time to pursue further at this moment.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Hell, why take up room in the bag to store it. Mount it on the rear deck like a spoiler. Half serious.

It's Fall

Are you still pursuing this? It is Fall now Was on a long ride the other day and was thinking about your adjustable shield. Very interested, I think it's a great idea.

Sometimes a piece of equipment just "looks right" and it often ends up working as well as it looks. I'd guess that this is going to be one of those cases. I really like my Madstad but can see this as a great alternative.

Some ideas just "look right" and this is one of them. I"d guess that it will work as well as it looks. I really like my Madstad but think that your idea is going to be a popular alternative to it.