Quote Originally Posted by Circle-5 View Post
The following link indicates the 2015 F6B Deluxe will have cruise control, reverse and C-ABS:

http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/motor...F6B-Deluxe.htm

The important feature for me is ABS, which F6B models have had everywhere in the world, except in the U.S. However, my dealer says ABS is still only for high-end Gold Wings. If that is true, I'll probably get a Rocket 3 Touring instead, which is my second choice, and which comes standard with ABS. Does anybody know for sure why American Honda would choose NOT equip the 2015 F6B with ABS? Seems misguided ... Thank y'all for a great forum. I've been lurking here for a couple of weeks and this is my first post.
I would not get "hung-up" on no ABS brakes on the F6B..Honda's linked brake system works just fine and many have no issues at all with stopping power...I traded a 2011 Victory Vision Tour with ABS for my F6B and I personally found no difference in the way the bike braked on slow or hard stops...I quess it depends on the riders desires and needs..I am not at all faulting ABS brakes on bikes as most newer ones have some form of it, but I would not let this issue be a deal breaker for me as my 2013 F6B stops fine without...Ride safe