F6B saddlebag liners - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: F6B saddlebag liners

sbag liners

I have the Hopnel (show chrome/big bike product) liners in my bike.....work great, quality is good..so far...really good to put smaller things in to keep them from bouncing around, rubbing and marring each other....and great to use to haul stuff in and out of motel room.....less trips, etc

I use them any time I go to the store to keep items from beating up the inside of sbags....and the price is right at $17 - 20 a pair.....they are actually made to the form of the pre- 2012 Goldwing saddlebags....so they are a little shorter...length wise...but it make them easy to get in and out of the Saddlebag when full of items....I like 'em

Shaker

Quote Originally Posted by BobinMich View Post
    DMA...very good price. How is the quality of the bag? I agree with really only needing one.
    Yes, I was looking at the OEM Honda liners, not the mat. thanks

They are not up to OEM quality but they look like they will hold up for a couple years to my little use. I wanted something to try for little investment and they did the job for a low cost.

The new Bell helmets come with...

....a really cool bag. Coincidently, the bag fits very well in the F6 boxes. Very handy for the typical overnight stuff that you want to be able to carry in and out of the hotel.

Saddlebag liners are the one of the best traveler's friends . Mine comes from BMW line and for years don't show any imperfections . Very clever design - expandable and comes with devided ( on request ) sections. I used them during all trips in most of my previously ridden baggers ( HD's , LT's & Valk's ) . Very practical and helpful . Make sense to keep everything in order .

I got a set also from WalMart and they work great

My wife gets me a set every week! Even have the WalMart logo on the side. Sometimes I get a set of Food Lion bags, also. (That's just my 2 cents)

Seriously---they work much better. I have owned various sets of the others. The grocery bags conform to the shape of the saddlebags and hold much more. They can be made water proof by putting them in a small trash can liner. Not fancy-- but a lot more function. Another option is a Boat Bag from Bass Pro Shop or outdoor supply companys. They can be a little stiffer, but they come water proof out of the box and can be used as a cheap T Bag strapped to the rear seat/backrest or luggage rack.
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I picked up a couple of small gym bags at Wally World last summer that fit my saddle bags great...carried A weeks worth of clothes in the both for $10.00 apiece....gotta know how to pack...!

I've used some...........

Light weight nylon Duffel-like bags from REI. They are the kind that when empty, you can stuff them into the "sewn on the side" zippered pocket (the size of a sandwich bag). If you are stuffing them with clothes you can form them to fit into the weird sized saddlebag space.

Frankly, I'm underwhelmed with my OEM ones as I am many of the "$1,000 extras" I chose. But I see some kind of bag liner as almost a necessity for over night trips so they'll be getting used one way or another.
    Ride to work, work to ride
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]