Quote Originally Posted by VP8 View Post
Congrats on the new ride Jerry. If you want to go completely wireless, I would recommend investing in a Bluetooth system such as the Sana SMH10 or 20S. If you want to keep your existing JM headset and just want to listen to your tunes, etc through your cell phone, then you can use the front aux cord in your front left accessory box to plug in.

The third option is to possibly place your older JM device in the front right accessory area (where the heated grips controller is) and run your lines from there to the bottom of the left accessory box to plug in.

Or double stick/zip tie your JM module to the bottom of your front fairing (under your headlights) and run it into your left accessory box?
I agree the Sena Bluetooth setup is trick. I have it & works like Magic to my android cell phone, plus it has a 3.5mm jack (this is a standard stero earbuds input). With this input you can get from Sena for $24.95 a cord that will plug into the F6b's 5 pin din. With this setup you can Bluetooth either phone calls or music from you cell phone, plus listen to music from your bikes stero and usb input etc. When a phone call comes in it will automatically mute your music and all you do to answer the phone call is say "hello" hands free. In addition this Sena when paired up with another Sena will give you communications with another rider up to a mile or your wife riding behind you.