Yes I got another deluxe. No matter what I'm buying I always seem to prefer the most expensive option! It's a sickness I cope with unsuccessfully Yes, they always give me a great deal since I have purchased so many bikes from them and bring all of my bikes there for service. I think I'm there almost as much as some of the employees! When I walk in everyone calls me by name. I feel like Norm from the old TV show Cheers when he would walk into the bar. I also purchased a blue valkyrie from them recently and knew I would love to have that color on the F6B. Honda puts a clear coat on their metallic paint so this metallic blue paint should hold up better than the paint on the older F6B models, although I didn't really notice much of an issue with the red paint that others did.

FYI, I also had them transfer a lot of my stuff from my old bike to the new bike like the taller windscreen, fog lights, luggage rack, Ultimate seat, GPS mount, etc., so my new bike is already set up perfect for me. I left the chrome highway pegs with the old bike since I thought black pegs would go better with the black muffler. I also put a Superbrace on the front forks of the new one and it makes a surprisingly big difference in the handling. Much less front wheel wobble you may notice when going over bumps. I highly recommend it. You are going to love this bike, especially when you get it set up to fit you. If you are interested in anything I have put on my bike you are welcome to take a look at mine before you order yours.