I'm new here and believe this is my first post. I saw this and had to chime in with my experience.

I also made the same mistake, except I really went off the deep end. I went all out and bought a 2014 Street Glide Special and i also am in talks with Wes From Russelville. Hopefully i can get enough for mine in trade so i can atleast break even. I did alot of research before i bought but I've owned several Harleys and just couldn't convince myself to break away from what I knew. I really wish i would have did more test riding... well done some test riding. I have the same problem as you do X, tired of everything rattling and feeling like my whole body has just been trough a washing machine. I ride a 100 miles a day to and from work plus all the other riding i do on the weekends. Already have 11,000 miles in less than 6 months. I've always loved the sound of a Harley but definitely don't like the sound my my wallet cracking open for my service every couple of months and having to re-tighten every nut and bolt.

I should have gone with my instinct and bought the F6B!!

Thanks,

Wylbur