Went with the Hankook Optimo H426 195/60-16 for the following reasons. Weight of this CT is very close to weight of MC tire which addresses some issues raised earlier. This CT has nice rounded edges and great dry and wet weather grip. Have no idea how others ride their F6B but I came off the ST1300 and ride mine like I stole it out of your garage. Put 4k miles on mine in first two weeks though the mountains of Colorado and eventually ended up in Sturgis then dropped back down into Texas. This tire is really close to overall height, sidewall height and total rollout to the OEM stones. I think the conversion for MC tire at 65mph and this CT was just under 66mph. The sidewall stress issue of the CT is a non issue for me as we raced Spec Miata cars at road courses all over the USA for years and used spec Toyo and Hankook passenger car tires for racing. 2500 pounds of race car at +100mph for 45 min per race puts these Car Tires under more sidewall stress than any
F6B could ever generate. I personally used the Hankooks until they were down to the cord and never had a blowout or any sidewall issues on the Spec Miata. My Yamaha 1300 also had the Hankook CT and delivered over 20k miles before trading it in on the ST1300 which also had the Hankook CT. The only issue we have discovered with 195/60-16 is that it really likes 44 psi to stiffen up the sidewall if you decide to take on the canyon carver 650's. Mine bagger scrapes a bit but most of that is due to hanging off the seat and really getting with the program but it sure is fun to see the young guys faces when we stop for a soda and the see the "old guy" on a bagger with a CT still having a ball. Maybe I will always be a racer at heart and the F6B has a lot of old guy racer details that make it a hoot to ride.

Stay focused on the fact that some riders will enjoy the extra milage and savings of the CT and other riders will enjoy the security of the OEM MC tire. Just one last thought....the CT will work fine on the MC rim BUT it is my opinion the MC tire will not mate up properly to the CT rim. Another thread had a great article on rim specs, contact area and angles....good reading.
Ride Safe and if you are ever in East Texas
Stop in say Hi and let me show you a nice ride down HWY225
Mike Neal