Quote Originally Posted by Limoles View Post
33 years old , "very well trained" cop couldn't run , then apprehend 50 years old and unarmed man ? It doesn't matter , how one can like and respect police enforcement , but 8 bullets for broken light was NOT justified at all !!! Yes - the guy was due to pay child support . Now the State will pay for it and lawyers got richer .
Yes a 33 year old cop not being able to run down and tackle a 50 year old. I read somewhere that guy had been arrested a few times for not paying child support. He apparently just started a new job; he must have thought the cop would arrest him once again which would jeopardize his new employment. I am not saying this gave him the right to run but he did not deserve to get shot since he was not a threat to the officers life. The interesting part to me is that there are no cars in the video since this was a traffic stop and the victim was tased by the officer before running away. So Ken you do bring up a good point as to what happened before the video started, but again there is nothing in the video that gave the officer the right to fire his weapon.

Training Training Training is what is needed to stop this from continuing to happen.