Steal it - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Steal it

Quote Originally Posted by hgslayr View Post
    Sorry guys I just wired my deposit...They said to make it payable to Nigerian Motorsports, anyone ever do business with them?...They said theyll pay for shipping and Dont call us, well call you....
    Did I mention that here in Eastern NC, the minor league baseball team will sell you the naming rights to the ball park--You may even want to change your name to Bank of America to celebrate? Call me, and for a reasonable price I will get the ballpark named after you and throw in a local bridge at the same time. And for about $500 I can let you adopt 1 mile of the local highway. I will also throw in some cool orange vests. They may have INMATE written across the back, but just ignore that.
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

So, I got an e-mail

Here is it copied and pasted below:
    I emailed him, and told him I'll be in Raleigh next week.

craigslist 4969392219
    6:06 PM (7 minutes ago)

to b36c10bb52df3c.
    Still for sale.
    We have this bike as a trade and we got an excellent price on it ...It was verified by our mechanics and everything is in working condition, no scratches or dents ,no hidden defects .
    We offer support to all our clients by email and live chat system !

http://usamotorconsignment.com/contact.php

We are located in in Raleigh, NC . The Honda Goldwing F6B was advertised throughout US and price $7250 includes delivery to your location.
    All shipping fees are included in the sale price and for this reason our vehicles are listed on many states...We have an offer on our website " Free Shipping Over $999 Purchase ", you will receive the item in max 4 days.

Please visit our website inventory : http://usamotorconsignment.com/opena...ockno=T9WX1V9T

All you have to do is to hit the " CLICK HERE to get started " button and the bike will be delivered to your address.
    You will have 10 day return policy and 10 days for inspection before payment. If something won't be like you expected to be you can return the bike without any expense .
    It comes with all the documents needed for registration, it has a clear title and it can be registered into your name at any time. We will handle the sale and the title transfer.

Thank you,

Andrew Ross
    Sales Department

Their web page made me laugh out loud......especially the return policy!
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Quote Originally Posted by Spankyrir View Post
    Here is it copied and pasted below:
    I emailed him, and told him I'll be in Raleigh next week.

craigslist 4969392219
    6:06 PM (7 minutes ago)

to b36c10bb52df3c.
    Still for sale.
    We have this bike as a trade and we got an excellent price on it ...It was verified by our mechanics and everything is in working condition, no scratches or dents ,no hidden defects .
    We offer support to all our clients by email and live chat system !

http://usamotorconsignment.com/contact.php

We are located in in Raleigh, NC . The Honda Goldwing F6B was advertised throughout US and price $7250 includes delivery to your location.
    All shipping fees are included in the sale price and for this reason our vehicles are listed on many states...We have an offer on our website " Free Shipping Over $999 Purchase ", you will receive the item in max 4 days.

Please visit our website inventory : http://usamotorconsignment.com/opena...ockno=T9WX1V9T

All you have to do is to hit the " CLICK HERE to get started " button and the bike will be delivered to your address.
    You will have 10 day return policy and 10 days for inspection before payment. If something won't be like you expected to be you can return the bike without any expense .
    It comes with all the documents needed for registration, it has a clear title and it can be registered into your name at any time. We will handle the sale and the title transfer.

Thank you,

Andrew Ross
    Sales Department
    Let us know how it "shakes" out...Still seems to good to be true type thing!!!!

They say they are located in Raleigh, but I can't find anything on them. Posted 3 days ago, but all that green grass hasn't shown up yet and I am 70 miles away to the south east. Hummmmmm
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

On their web page, it gives an address, I Google Mapped it.....
    There's a "For Lease" sign and then another sign with some names, none of which seemed to match up to US Motor Trader or whatever they called themselves.
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

I received the same email. I explained my brother lives in Raleigh and will be over to see the bike in the morning. Curious to see what happens...

Why is it people work harder trying to screw somebody than they would at a legitimate job. Crazy.

they claim they got a really good deal on the bike but I'm sure the previous seller wouldn't have given it away for 4 or 5 grand so I think they are just trying to get somebody to put a down payment on it and wire it into their bank account...these guys are getting really good and very creative at what they do