[QUOTE=jkelley;72229]
Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post

Dude, you are wasting your time. You cant convince some they are wrong. and you cant make sense out of a tragedy.

I am a shooter like a lot of folks on here, but some are clearly not. I do believe in the right to own a firearm, but I also believe there is a great responsibility that comes along with it. For a child to die because some asswhipe does not have the common sense to properly store and secure a weapon is totally unacceptable and he should be charged. Further there are a great many that should not have guns either, Just not enough grey matter between their ears. But they do. I enjoy my guns, and believe no one has the correct answers for all situations.
Accidents happen in almost all aspects of life. Four people have died on motorcycles in our area in the last few weeks. I like having my gun but I believe guns should be kept out of the hands of some. If you have children or grandchildren in the house you have to have some smarts and not everyone does. With that being said there will always still be mistakes if it can happen to a trained LEO it can happen to any one.http://www.ocala.com/article/2015041...ining-accident