Dude,
Time out. You are making yourself appear silly and ill-informed - which is not what I believe you to be.
However, in Steve's words, you my want to give it a rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Limoles View Post
..always guaranteeing mortal wound..
FALSE!

..It's deliberate act ..
So there are no gun accidents? Tread carefully here....especially given the title of the thread.

..Defending rightful privileges to possess fire arms is more symbolic...
This is a common lament of other country's ex-pats who come to this country trying to change this country to fit their beliefs. I tell them go home and change their own country.

...gives the only false sense of survival in hypothetically created situation...
You have obviously never been burgled at gun point nor had your home threatened by a criminal. Nothing "false" or hypothetical about it. Those were VERY real events in my life. Until you've walked a mile in my shoes.....

...This process is killing true values and human properties of morality...
Which values? Which morals?

...This vicious circle has been widened to unreal scenarios , which are colliding with our normal existence and destroys social behavior...
Again, my experiences are very real. For you to discount them with a wave of your hand over your keyboard is disrespectful and a lie.

.."This is America" and if somebody doesn't belong in here , must leave this Forum...
I, and many others on this Forum, spent hundreds of "man-years" in uniform protecting your right to say what you want, when and where you want to. I have no issue with you sounding off. BUT - I do not have to agree with you and I will take serious umbrage with you if you try and CHANGE what I have fought to defend. It may not be perfect, but it's the best place on this globe right now, and as I stated above, if someone feels otherwise, they can go somewhere else and amazingly still login to the this Forum from VERY far away.

...They are unable to improve or change their mind set . So - let them be...
Really? Now you are judging others' ability for rational thought and due process? More than a bit shallow.

Her more sensitive to the problem suggestions are adding reflections...
Oh man. Adding a woman's point of view has NOTHING to do with facts. My wife is a national pistol champion. And if I was Elin, or any other woman, whose facts you believe allegedly bring a modicum of "sensitivity" and "reflection" because the typists have breasts and indoor plumbing? I'd swat you for being the male chauvinist.

Cheers mate.