Anyone NOT own a handgun? - Page 24
Page 24 of 43 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone NOT own a handgun?

Is this a good segway to circle the conversation to the deterrent posed by an armed citizenry?

Or is it a deterrent at all?

When military minds draw plans to invade a country, how much of a consideration is this?

We could always lesson our spending on military and give it to the folks riding in the wagon, that would make us a nicer nation...
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I would much rather talk with you folks about motorcycles and riding! A good way to run off folks is to start talking politics and religion on a motorcycle forum. I have spent the last 34 years of my life defending my and your way of life in this great country, be it 22 yrs active duty Marine Corps and 12 years contracting and deploying with the Marine Corps. I don't care to discuss or debate gun control, birth control, or any other bs agenda on this site. ......I want to talk and read about motorcycles, rides, mechanics, etc....Probably gonna piss some folks off with this statement....so be it.

It just takes not clicking on the post. I do the same with MSNBC and CNN, just don't go there. Plenty of motorcycle talk here. Best way to avoid this is don't punch the new posts button but go directly to the area of most desire. Thanks for your service jarhead. I as well served proudly in the country club military, USAF.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

shooter
    You can always go to the MC section if the forum. You see , the F6B is the topic of the forum. However you are in the Off Topic Experiment section. In this section we talk about other things than the F6B. Its legal in this section. Don't click on the OTE and you won't have to endure our drivel.

Quote Originally Posted by jarhead22 View Post
    I would much rather talk with you folks about motorcycles and riding! A good way to run off folks is to start talking politics and religion on a motorcycle forum. I have spent the last 34 years of my life defending my and your way of life in this great country, be it 22 yrs active duty Marine Corps and 12 years contracting and deploying with the Marine Corps. I don't care to discuss or debate gun control, birth control, or any other bs agenda on this site. ......I want to talk and read about motorcycles, rides, mechanics, etc....Probably gonna piss some folks off with this statement....so be it.
    +1,and Thank you...
    the problem we have is when you respond its on the list of topics,hard to ignore sometime...

These threads are like a car wreck though... it's hard not to look

Quote Originally Posted by srt8-in-largo View Post
    +1,I wish this topic would stay put...

Quote Originally Posted by srt8-in-largo View Post
    You're right. Easiest is to avoid that pesky new post button. I need to practice better.

I don't watch ABC, FOX or any of the commercial selling programs posing as news outlets before I get hammered.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    You're right. Easiest is to avoid that pesky new post button. I need to practice better.

I don't watch ABC, FOX or any of the commercial selling programs posing as news outlets before I get hammered.
    +1

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/