Quote Originally Posted by srt8-in-largo View Post
First, I apologize for my crude post... and it speaks volumes about you to not respond in kind. I think I should have expressed my doubts in a more diplomatic fashion.

Second, I'd love to have your bike, the V&H pipes, a set of OEM pipes, and a day at the dyno. Maybe I'm missing something... maybe my extrapolation of auto exhausts into the motorcycle realm is not quite 1:1... maybe I'm talking apples and you're talking oranges... but there's something here that I don't see.

Do these pipes increase torque but decrease hp, in which case we're both right... or are you saying you believe these pipes are putting down more torque AND hp? It's hard to dismiss the extensive experience you have around machinery, but, if such is the case, butt dyno's have fooled some other very fine folks.

Hey Dirt... chill... I like Shooter too. Yeah I coulda and shoulda chose some better words, sorry about that, but there's no need to bump yourself out of this or any thread. Let's talk bikes... and mods... and accessories... and if you ever have doubts, questions, concerns about anything I post, I'd be glad to hear them... good or bad.

I'm in
G

George , I posted this before. Cycle World dynied a 103 Harley. Granted its not a B , but it is still an internal combustion engine. The results were a 5% increase in HP and a 9% increase in TQ. Thats what popped up first on a google search. I'm sure there are others.