Limoles "Black rage is a response to black suffering and failure of the past "

And there lies the problem... My people, ( American Indian ) had everything taken away and either starved or killed... You don't see indians out burning stuff because their ancestors were treated badly!!!

When are people going to stop living in the past? Kinda like the trash, you take it out to the curb and then you hear the trash truck coming and you run outside and bring it back in...at some point it will begin to stink!!!

Trust me I get it, I have no clue what it is to be black, We have a couple that comes over from time to time, ( black)...she is my "work wife" so we are pretty close!!! They are both retired Air Force...they have two kids ( mid 20's) I was somewhat taken back when the father stated he was concerned that his child may be stop by a policeman and something bad happen...I tried to understand his was of thinking, but for me being a retired police officer could not really. I can only speak for myself and the people who worked for me...I have not nor have ever seen any wrong doing to a citizen...period. Now I did see one shot, after he shot first, have seen a few with a bump on their heads when they did not get in the police car as instructed...but can honestly say no one was ever mis treated. My advice to the father was simple...keep your hands on the wheel, turn on the inside light, be polite and drive on...simple. The problem begins when people do not do as instructed...right or wrong does not matter...that is what the court house is for...on the street do what the nice police officer says to do and ALL will end well.
My confusion begins when someone says that because of some ill that happen many years ago that it is now OK to burn down the local store ??? It is harsh but I stand but shooting them( who ever and whatever color) when they come to burn a store, a state vehicle or private property...period! In this case the idiot mayor saying she had set up areas for "them" to destroy is insane! What ever happen to protecting life and property. Is there anyone on this board that would go three states over and burn a town because someone they don't know or have ever met had some injustice done to them???

I will say it again...the black community needs to fix itself, from within!!!