Line 'em up - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Line 'em up

According to this article, if we rule out bikes of 600cc and smaller Harley owns 51% of the market.

This article describes Harley's perspective as being steadfast in light of the current market situation; that's admirable, smart, and probably the right thing to do for now. They're not discounting the price on bikes but they are offering lower financing rates.

We'll see what happens next quarter I guess; but if Victory and Indian are offering good bikes at discounted prices, how can Harley's market share NOT continue to erode? They'll have to follow suit at some point... and this may be the beginning of the end of Harley's holding their resale values as well as they do.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/harley...205900833.html

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    Of course, to understand the survey one must know the questions and the answer pool from which to select.....

For example,
    "Would you rather ride a Victory motorcycle or get a tooth drilled out?"
    Strongly Agree/Agree/Neutral/Disagree/Strongly Disagree

"Would you support your local American industry by riding a Victory?"

"Would you support overseas foreigners and purchase a cheaper Honda?"

I mean yes, these are extreme, but I can rig a series of questions to prove anyone's point.
    Just tell me who's funding the "study" and for a really great price, I'll rig the questions so the study goes in your favor.
    wow, never thought of this that way! you are right. id answer the questions the same way you are saying. yall keep on winginit rick
    do you know what it means to, walk alone? do you know what it means to, walk by yourself? do you know how it feels TO LOVE A WOMAN YOU CANT HAVE? THEN, YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF THE BLUES!!!!!!! joe bonnamassa