Public Reactions to Your F6B - Page 9
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Public Reactions to Your F6B

Zero comments.....but I get a lot of lookers. Some try to be sly about it, you know who I'm talking about.

I had a lady lean over at the gas pumps the other day and tell me,

"I'm not into motorcycles, but I really like that one."

shooter
    I have an aunt and uncle I only see about every two years. Got up early this morning and rode the hundred miles to their house. Aunt was gone and my uncle was sitting outside. While we were visiting my aunt csne home. When she got out of the car she walked over to the B. After staring at it she says " that's the most impressive motorcycle I've ever seen".

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    I'm with ya mate. Whenever this bike is in two up mode, I seem to get offers I cannot refuse.

Attachment 12039

Of course, same gal and her "gal pal" liked my Valk too!

Attachment 12040
    Your post was all I needed. I'm buying me an F6B as soon as I can!

There are folks at work who have never looked twice at a motorcycle who said the bike was beautiful. I've heard that a few times now.

My good friend at work said he thought it was the Triumph Trophy I had before and he was serious. At the very least the Triumph was silver and the F6B is blue. He didn't even notice that.

My previous boss and now a good friend who rides an incredibly loud Harley loves to ask me if it's running every chance he gets.

I'm a patchholder and chapter boss of an MC. My club brothers reactions at first were obviously mixed. I lead the pack most of the time and the HD's have a hard time keeping up Every time one of them breaks down, I hand them a business card from the Honda dealer where I purchased mine! Needless to say, wether the like it or not... They all respect it!

Hard core Harley Riders

Quote Originally Posted by RoadSurfer View Post
    Yes, I think the Harley riders' reactions (or studied nonreactions) are probably the most interesting ... and amusing. In their heart of hearts they KNOW the F6B is a highly superior technology, much more reliable, more comfortable and better performing. But all that counts for nothing in comparison to the all important image of the Harley. So sad, you don't know whether to laugh or cry.
    Man if you don't have a chain drive wallet you aint nothing to a Harley rider.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadSurfer View Post
    Forgive me if a thread like this was started earlier; if it was, I missed it.

In another thread Jimmytee recently mentioned: "My experiences with my F6B has been looks of bewilderment as to what I was riding. I have had a lot of positive inquiries as to what kind of bike my F6B was." This peaked my curiosity about what sorts of reactions the rest of you have had by other riders and no riders alike. Have there been any negative comments or reactions? What sorts of compliments or questions have you had?
    The good:
    "It looks badass." "It looks like a missile." "It looks sleek." "You should get a Batman suit and scare everybody." Also got thumbs up from 2 Harley riders that I passed while they were driving a pick-up. After I passed them they caught up with me and were studying my bike. Harley stickers all over the back of the truck.

The bad:

"It looks like it's trying to be something." "It looks like a giant scooter" and of course one guy took one look and said, "it's not a Harley" and never looked again. At least open minded Harley riders are showing respect and interest.

Couple comments

I had several comments. Coming out of the range, I had a guy pull up to me at the light asking what it was. One of the shooting instructors was asking if the new Goldwing was mine, and he dug it. And I had another guy pull up at a light and yell, "Bad ass bike!" I think because it is that super fast black.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Honda 2007 Shadow
    Honda 2006 VTX
    Honda 2013 F6B

"It looks like it's trying to be something." !!?? That one's got me scratching my head. Thanks, gmorstad.

(Possible replies: "Yeah, it's trying to be powerful, efficient, comfortable, reliable and agile.")