Looking for a F6B - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a F6B

Quote Originally Posted by Redlinez View Post
    He will beat that deal too.... ask me how I know.....
    Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    How do you know?
    Lol.
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

I'm asking???.....

Quote Originally Posted by DC1503 View Post
    Thanks for the welcome guys ! Been reading over threads in this forum, a lot of good info here.
    So far the best otd on a '15 deluxe is $19,320....
    Ken's Sport in Wis will sell a deluxe for around $18,000.

I have been on this forum for about a week trying to get as much info as I can. I have had several bikes over the years. In my late teens and early twenties I ha had 2 Hondas and 2 Kawies, then in the early 90's I started to buy Harleys. I last road 4 years ago, an Electra Glide Classic. 5 years ago I had a double fusion in my lower back. I could only ride for about an hour without pain, even with a drivers back rest, the ride on the Harley was too harsh. After seeing the F6B, I am thinking I could ride this bike after what I have read here on this forum. This Honda sure seems like it is a lot of bang for the buck. I am now 55 and want get back in the saddle. Any input on ride quality would most be appreciated, although I think I know what the answers will be. Thanks in advance.

Welcome Greg O. Best thing would start a post of your own and detail what you are looking for in a bike. Then the flood of information will be overwhelming. I have only been on one better forum than this one, lxforums for the DCX LX crowd. These folks here are in depth bikeknowledgaists. And it ain't only the F6B. Equipment, riding experience, mods, where to buy. Simply amazing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

In NC ?

Quote Originally Posted by Greg O View Post
    I have been on this forum for about a week trying to get as much info as I can. I have had several bikes over the years. In my late teens and early twenties I ha had 2 Hondas and 2 Kawies, then in the early 90's I started to buy Harleys. I last road 4 years ago, an Electra Glide Classic. 5 years ago I had a double fusion in my lower back. I could only ride for about an hour without pain, even with a drivers back rest, the ride on the Harley was too harsh. After seeing the F6B, I am thinking I could ride this bike after what I have read here on this forum. This Honda sure seems like it is a lot of bang for the buck. I am now 55 and want get back in the saddle. Any input on ride quality would most be appreciated, although I think I know what the answers will be. Thanks in advance.
    There are a bunch of us around here with bad backs. This works better for me than any other since my back surgery 20+ years ago.

Yes, he's in Rockingham NC. Call him tomorrow if you're serious. He doesn't play any of the normal motorcycle dealer games. I'm sure there are dealers who offer better deals many states away though. I got a great deal on my 15 standard F6B, going tomorrow morning to pick it up. I didn't shop him against anyone as he blows all my local dealers away and I've bought 3 others since 99 and no one came close. I really like him and the other employees there, so no need for me to go anywhere else.

F6B for sale in Wake Forest

I am thinking of selling mine...2013 red standard, excellent completely stock condition. 3800 miles.

$12,000. Let me know if you're interested.

I was talking to a Honda salesman that I know the other day.
    He had a guy wanting to trade is 2013 F6B standard with 6k on the clock, the dealer offered him 8 grand trade in on it
    He said the guy almost went for it... There are deals to be found out there.

Its crazy how bad the market has tanked on these awesome bikes.