Quote Originally Posted by billphoenix View Post
No one mentioned this forum or administrators being responsible for anything, but it doesn't hurt to reiterate "buyer beware".

I think the main problem is that the F6B is a brand new configuration bike and although it is based on a Goldwing, it is not the same in many respects.

For instance the bags are farther back and Goldwing Exhaust won't clear them...as already described.
I also let readers know of one brand of Headlight Modultor that wouldn't work on our bike, and one that did.

Many other things are different too - so advice is appreciated but like I said - if you haven't tried it on the F6B it may not work.

Once you have tried something and you are sure it works, please let everyone know, and we'll return the favor.
Just to correct you on one point the bags on the F6 are exactly the same as the bags on the 2012+ Wing the shorter pipes question is not exclusive to the F6, the bags on the 2001-2010 are shorter now when the new bike came out all it seems most most manufacturers did was to just confirm the mounts and the fit and not worry on the length and just change the fitment guide to say 2012+.

I have the Rush pipes on my bike while the length is not ideal its more a aesthetic issue than heat and noise issue for me as such

The 2012+ bike is longer in the body than the earlier bike as I found out when it would not fit on my Stinger trailer