(All my comments are based on riding other bikes with the windshield air directed at the top of my visor.)

I have the RF1100 and J-cruise. Both have the spring-loaded visor that pulls back against a gasket to seal when closed. That feature does help with noise.

Sometimes one needs to adjust it to seal correctly, but a coin is all you need to loosen-tighten the screws.

The vents on the RF1100 can be ~noisy~ when opened, especially the front. The top vent of the J-Cruise is less noisy.

The J Cruise came with removable foam 'ear-pads'. (RF1100 didn't) They also help reduce noise. I use a Sena SH-10 so speakers now occupy the ear-wells.

Internal visor,,, I wear prescription glasses with 'transition' lenses. I thought the flip down shield in the J wing would be useless. It does come in handy when riding into the sun. Also keeps a little sun off parts of your face. Optically correct and no issues with fitting over my specs,,,

I wish I could get a very light tinted visor for the Jcruise. Nothing but CLEAR available. (I guess they figure they already gave you all the tint you need! LOL!)

You mentioned Arai,,, It would be helpful if you would list the 'other' helmets you are considering. Maybe some one owns both the GT Air and ????