Newbie...just upgraded from 750 Shadow - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Newbie...just upgraded from 750 Shadow

Quote Originally Posted by Mastergunny View Post
    Only thing I would change is the orange lens turn signals. The Smoke ones with orange bulbs look so much better with the Matte Silver. It is a beautiful bike and the finish should be much better than my black 2013 with the ultra thin clear coat.
    That was one of the mods on my Shadow...replaced the amber with smoked covers. Planning the same on this one.

2015 Matte Silver Deluxe

Directly from Mother Honda "the coefficient drag across our matte finished bike have an increase of resistance at speeds greater than 100 miles per hour. If at that time you see a red blur go by you it must be our limited series Red bike which we made with the least coefficiant drag. After the US Air Force complained about the Red bike we discontinued maufacturing it for the slower Black models". Apparently, Red models were exceeding radar limits!"
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

Quote Originally Posted by Fla_rider View Post
    Directly from Mother Honda "the coefficient drag across our matte finished bike have an increase of resistance at speeds greater than 100 miles per hour. If at that time you see a red blur go by you it must be our limited series Red bike which we made with the least coefficiant drag. After the US Air Force complained about the Red bike we discontinued maufacturing it for the slower Black models". Apparently, Red models were exceeding radar limits!"
    Sounds like a call to Roto Rooter is in order.

2015 Matte Silver Deluxe

Quote Originally Posted by NoleRider View Post
    Nothing y'all haven't seen before...but here you go

never saw this color either.
    Very nice!

Doug

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by Fla_rider View Post
    I call Bullshyt. Is the stealth bomber red? Heck no! Everyone knows black is the fastest. Black Bikes don't turn Heads. They Inflict WHIPLASH!!!!!!! You red guys are so out of touch with reality. You think 50mph is fast. You may as well be on a scooter.

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    I ain't never seen THAT one before!
    Yeah, what he said. How's about some pride soldier? You show tha mother off like the first fat chick you........
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Man you must be in power shock or have you nailed it yet? Big difference than that Shadow. Welcome. Just some advice , put SRT8 and Stro guy on ignore. Your life will be a lot easier

Ask this guy about the blast furnace he took to the cranium? You'll learn fast that George and I are here to help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

A few of my buddies have 750 Shadows and if you road those miles on that then you are in heaven now. Be careful out there. Your horse and buggy now has hyper space capability
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]