Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
My case has been turned over to " Randy " whoever that is...waiting on a call back..... holding my breath.....
Steve, turning your case over to Randy basically means you just got screwed. Randy is going to do nothing, other than give you lip service, and tell you that Honda thinks there is nothing at all wrong with the paint...that you are the only person in the world with this complaint...that Honda has found that if you use the 3M Finesse, it will take away the swirls and marks and scratches...etc, etc, etc.

My # 1 concern at this point is: I do not want to allow Honda to get a foothold into thinking that there is nothing wrong with the paint, when many of us know there is a problem. I want to stop Randy and Honda from going down the wrong path, and if that means a class-action lawsuit, then so be it.

I am NOT asking that Honda fix my bike right this minute. That is why I have a 3 year warranty. And I had my bad paint documented within the first 2 weeks of owning this bike. So it is not like I waited for a couple months to go by. I just want Honda to STOP lying to us...recognize that there is in fact a problem, and then decide how they want to make each and every one of us happy, and our bikes corrected to what the paint should be. If that takes another year or two, then fine. I can wait for that. But STOP lying to me today. Stop treating me as if I have never owned a motorcycle before, let alone 3 other Honda Goldwing 1800's, all which had perfect paint on them. Stop telling me that I do not know how to wash my bike, or that this is normal for a Black painted bike. It is not.