Yellow F6B - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yellow F6B

Quote Originally Posted by PAVALKER View Post
    Nice. I would think, and this is just thinking, that it might look just s little sweeter with black exhaust, like they now offer on the 15s
    I know. I was a bit torn. I originally test-drove a blue 15. The cruise control was nice, and I would've liked to have that feature, but the deals just weren't near as inticing as they were on the 14's. Besides, that yellow was really what initially piqued my interest in the F6B. I've always wanted a yellow bike.

Those black exhausts are nice too, but I couldn't tell much of a difference in sound between the two from the driver's seat. This is all a bit of a change for me, after spending the last 11 years on v-twins. But the power and smoothness of the 6 is absolutely addictive.

You gotta look fast to see them...............

Love the yellow. It was a toss up between a black F6B and an Indian (my first bike was an Indian). Then they brought out the yellow, and that settled it. May not be the fastest, but it sure ain't slow!! Just over 1 year, 6,500 miles which is not that much, but time is split between the F6B and a K1200LT which is the two up tourer. 8,000 miles on that one last year. Getting ready to put a Rivco hitch on, pulling a Can-Am RT622 trailer. Probably see some of you at the Rally.

I like the yellow on the F6B and have had a few yellow bikes in the past RZ350 and FZ1 ... And from owning two yellow bikes I discoved Bees like yellow bikes ... LOL

The Bad Bee

Attachment 15343

It's the only picture I had handy.
    "Great Britain's a great country, but it's not an idea ... that's how we see [America] around the world, one of the greatest ideas in human history." Bono