First thoughts and........Key chain ideas???
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First thoughts and........Key chain ideas???

First thoughts and........Key chain ideas???

Hey all, Got my F6B on Tues (finally). Put it thru a little inspection last night and rode her to work this morn. Love her! What a ride! Pictures and report to come once I clean and install all my accessories I have gotten for sure. One thing I will say right off the bat is the smooth power compared to the rough power the valk had is crazy! I took it easy as I am in the "break in" period. So, to the point of the post... My 1st motorcycle keychain has gone by way of the birds (after many years and 4 bikes) and now I have just a key. I need ideas for a new keychain for the new ride. What do you guys have or use? Show me your chains!!!!!! haha!!!!!! All suggestions welcome!!!!!!

Here's mine....

Got the idea from racing many years ago........enjoy!!

Attachment 16711Attachment 16712

Ride Safe....But Often!!

One more themed key idea

Here is what I use. Its' just a simple leather strap, with two bull elk ivories attached with copper brads. Each bull has two, and this contains one from each from my first two. Any guess what my other key looks like? If there is any mojo in this, I can certainly use it. I figure this, along with my gremlin bell, ought to do the trick.

Attachment 16715

shooter
    Bad ass keys will make you a key that is plum special. Check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Bad ass keys will make you a key that is plum special. Check it out.
    They have some pretty awesome keys

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by Bill1584 View Post
    Here is what I use. Its' just a simple leather strap, with two bull elk ivories attached with copper brads. Each bull has two, and this contains one from each from my first two. Any guess what my other key looks like? If there is any mojo in this, I can certainly use it. I figure this, along with my gremlin bell, ought to do the trick.

Attachment 16715
    That is cool. Mine is a black leather strap with a buffalo nickel.

Breakin in period---Whats that!

Quote Originally Posted by Bweiner10 View Post
    Hey all, Got my F6B on Tues (finally). Put it thru a little inspection last night and rode her to work this morn. Love her! What a ride! Pictures and report to come once I clean and install all my accessories I have gotten for sure. One thing I will say right off the bat is the smooth power compared to the rough power the valk had is crazy! I took it easy as I am in the "break in" period. So, to the point of the post... My 1st motorcycle keychain has gone by way of the birds (after many years and 4 bikes) and now I have just a key. I need ideas for a new keychain for the new ride. What do you guys have or use? Show me your chains!!!!!! haha!!!!!! All suggestions welcome!!!!!!
    Break in period, is 5 second of first gear then ride it like you stole it. I have broken in all my motorcycles that way. If they were built right they will be fine and if they weren't you will find out immediately while the warranty is good and strong. Never had one fail and they have never burnt oil. That include my new F6B deluxe I rode it home from the dealership like a Wildman with his azz on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    Break in period, is 5 second of first gear then ride it like you stole it. I have broken in all my motorcycles that way. If they were built right they will be fine and if they weren't you will find out immediately while the warranty is good and strong. Never had one fail and they have never burnt oil. That include my new F6B deluxe I rode it home from the dealership like a Wildman with his azz on fire.
    Yeah, by break in period I mean ride half sane! I'm just takin it easy on this sweet girl! Oh my, the ride home from work just amazed me again. It's crazy how a bike so big can feel so nimble! I thought the valk was balanced!

The same basic leather and skull theme I've used on my bikes since 1980...

Attachment 16722

No matter what you use, use something.... w/o a fob the key will fall into the plastic never to be seen again... ask me how I know....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com