Russellville - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Russellville

Let me ask Steve.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

shooter
    Yeah get back to me on that one. We need to be politically correct on this one. If we could get Doug to show up in that pink speedo. That would be a show stopper for sure.

He said he would give me an answer on hump day. Let's make our best effort to avoid prison time. Remember that trip to Albuquerque in 88?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

shooter
    Jeez!! Do you have to keep bringing that up! Worst 30 seconds of my life! I think it scarred you for life. I was just glad to get home. Still have the nightmares. We have seen our share of shyt brother.

Shooter must be wanted by the authorities...afraid to show his face! Looks and sounds like roads to die for. We have some up here like that... in CT, VT NH. Largest drawback is the short season. Congrats on the marriage, and many more happy years and trips!

shooter
    Wayne it was colder than shyt. Started out in the forties that morning. I wasn't taking that helmet off for nobody. I had it warmed up good. One of those days you cuss the hollers and praise the hills.

Thanks for the pictures

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Wayne it was colder than shyt. Started out in the forties that morning. I wasn't taking that helmet off for nobody. I had it warmed up good. One of those days you cuss the hollers and praise the hills.
    I love to ride, but have to admit, at least on the 9 with no shield, anything under 50 started to get uncomfortable. Cool saying...new to me being a yankee and all.

shooter
    That's an original Shooterism. You can use it buddy. I didn't patent it.