Hand held Cobra CB,,, anyone have one??? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hand held Cobra CB,,, anyone have one???

I have used both cobra and midland handhelds. Like the midland because of its low profile. Got it from Sierra electronics. They have been great working me through a few bugs. Have it tied into an external antenna. use headsets and Mike from air rider. Handlebar mounted ptt. button. Both worked very well and were well supported by both companies. Just got back from a 120+ mi. ride with every type of bike you can imagine and CB worked great. I don't think you can go wrong with either one or either company! Just my thoughts based on experience.

Quote Originally Posted by NCF6B View Post
    I have used both cobra and midland handhelds. Like the midland because of its low profile. Got it from Sierra electronics. They have been great working me through a few bugs. Have it tied into an external antenna. use headsets and Mike from air rider. Handlebar mounted ptt. button. Both worked very well and were well supported by both companies. Just got back from a 120+ mi. ride with every type of bike you can imagine and CB worked great. I don't think you can go wrong with either one or either company! Just my thoughts based on experience.
    Thank you very much for the great info. I see the folks from Sierra Electronics at Americade every year so I will more than likely go with them. I like to support folks that show up to local events...Thanks again.