Whats boots are your favorite for riding the F6B?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats boots are your favorite for riding the F6B?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Sidi

Sidi On Road GoreTex. 110 degrees to 26 degrees. Rain, snow, sleet, sand, grasshoppers the size of small birds. 900 mile days. Excellent soles. Fantastic motorcycle boots.

boots

Red Wing western style boots, the slight point, and low profile fit good on pegs.
    Attached Thumbnails

Boots, ahh, I wish I could fit into those cool Italian Cruel Boots but alas, I can't find anything that fits my 3xE foot except maybe a yeti footprint. I did find a set of Clarks mid height work boots, super comfortable on/off the bike, that were well priced and in mandatory black of course. I've been very happy since.
    ss^,
    Ken

Tourmaster Response 2.0 road boots. Great comfort and function.

http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/t...ponse-20-boots

I'd like to know who the heck is designing motorcycle gear. Most stuff, including boots, is ridiculous looking... boy-racer type stuff.

And what's the fascination with the color black for everything? Black is my favorite color for vehicles and garments, but c'mon, 90 degrees on a bike in black gear is not a good combo.

I'm leaning more towards the tactical police gear than dedicated motorcycle stuff.

Double-H Road Warrior 10" Harness boot. I wear them all the time, not just riding. Very comfirtable. Heel locks into the pegs to help relax.

No problem with the shifter, in fact I almost never miss shifts when I wear these. On occasion I wear low profile shoes (Vans) when doing a test ride around the block, I miss shifts like crazy.

Sidi On Roads

Sidi On Roads. The best I've used and long wearing.

Sidi for me too. Currently wearing the Doha model but other models are great too
    Ken (Hornblower)

Quote Originally Posted by miramiramira View Post
    Sidi On Road GoreTex. 110 degrees to 26 degrees. Rain, snow, sleet, sand, grasshoppers the size of small birds. 900 mile days. Excellent soles. Fantastic motorcycle boots.
    I'm not yet on an F6B - hoping for one in the spring - but I've been wearing a pair of Sidi On Road boots for more than 10 years, and I'm getting ready to buy a new pair over the winter. Crash tested them in the summer of 2007, and my feet and ankles came through fine. Boots were beaten up, but still waterproof. Velcro is just this season starting to separate, but otherwise still perfectly wearable.

They are expensive, but definitely worth it.

Moderator / V-twin Gobbler GiddyupF6B's Avatar
    Bates GX8 w/ Goretex. Aplinestars SMX-2 for short quick rides.