Best aftermarket road side assistance for both motorcycles and cars

Thread: Best aftermarket road side assistance for both motorcycles and cars

Best aftermarket road side assistance for both motorcycles and cars

I saw this years ago. I have the Honda extended 4 year with road side assistance for the Goldwing.
    I am working out of town from my wife and daughters and would like to get something that is better than AAA

Stevenolts

AMA - American Motorcyclist Association. Covers ANY vehicle on the road that you are in - even rentals. $49 per year, great benefits (like a 75 mile tow range), and you support the AMA too...

Quote Originally Posted by ShanghaiDan View Post
    AMA - American Motorcyclist Association. Covers ANY vehicle on the road that you are in - even rentals. $49 per year, great benefits (like a 75 mile tow range), and you support the AMA too...

2013 F6B
    2016 Spyder F3 Ltd

Dumped my crazily overpriced AAA for the $49 AMA plan. Used them twice already without a hitch!

Do I have to join AMA and pay the $49?
    Does it only cover if I am in the car? will it cover for my wife and daughter driving?

I need it to cover them when they are driving.

I like that you can get the car towed to your house if needed.
    Stevenolts

Quote Originally Posted by stevenolts View Post
    Do I have to join AMA and pay the $49?
    Does it only cover if I am in the car? will it cover for my wife and daughter driving?

I need it to cover them when they are driving.

I like that you can get the car towed to your house if needed.
    Stevenolts
    http://www.americanmotorcyclist.com/...s/Join-The-AMA

1 Year Membership $49
    3 Year Membership (Roadside assistance without automatic renewal included) $147
    Associate Membership $25
    Family Membership $98
    Life Membership $1,500

AMA Roadside Assistance: AMA Roadside Assistance covers all of the vehicles in your household including motorcycles, cars, trucks, RVs and trailers. All family members living in your household are covered. Services include towing, lock-out, dead battery, flat tire, fluid delivery and mobile mechanic. Towing services include up to 35 miles to the nearest qualified service facility or to any other location of equal distance at no expense.

http://www.americanmotorcyclist.com/...ide-Assistance

Standard AMA Roadside Assistance includes unlimited service calls a year for covered motorcycles. Up to three service calls a year may be placed for covered non-motorcycle vehicles in your household. Coverage is limited to a total of five vehicles, including motorcycles. Covered vehicles include motorcycles, cars, trucks, trailers and RVs. It does not cover commercial vehicles or commercial trailers.

AMA Roadside Assistance Plus includes unlimited service calls a year for all vehicles registered to your household. It includes motorcycles, cars, trucks, trailers and RVs. It does not cover commercial vehicles or commercial trailers.

Called them today and they said the difference between the BASIC and the PLUS is the amount of calls/year on your NON-MOTORCYCLES. The BASIC option only has a maximum of 3 service calls per year for non-motorcycles. The PLUS option has unlimited service calls on vehicles. Both options have unlimited coverage on motorcycles.

Also, you don't need a FAMILY MEMBERSHIP to have your family members (that live at the same residence) use either plan. You can photocopy the membership card for your spouse to use.

NOTE: THEY WILL NOT JUMP START A MOTORCYCLE

Thank you!!!