Since this thread is coming back to life... and I now have some experience with my BaggerShield... I'd like to introduce something new...

The BaggerShield Recurve! (Invented by yours truly).

Not being totally happy with my existing shield, and figuring, "what have I got to lose," I decided to modify my BaggerShield by adding one additional mounting point in the center of the shield. By drilling an additional hole, I have increased the angle of attack on the upper portion of the windscreen, to help push the air "up and over" like many of the "recurve" type shields claim to do, but still maintaining the ability to flip the windscreen down behind the lower section. I just made this modification last night, and while I had the BaggerShield off, I also decided to give one other windscreen a try... the SlipStreamer Tall Clear with Vent that also came with my bike. After I get a chance to try that out... I'll reinstall the modified BaggerShield and let you all know what the improvements... if any... are.

The pictures below (assuming that the forum software is working again), show the changes made in the shield.

NOPE! still can't add a flippin' image.
Anything I try to upload says: 500 [IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2038"]

Well... it'll probably get me banned to put a link here, but it's exactly why I started my own website, so...
In an effort to stay within the rules... go to my profile, click on my "homepage" and go to the Farkles then BaggerShield menu items if you would like to see some photos of what I am talking about.

Jim