Windscreen choice - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Windscreen choice

I just bought the F6B Pick up Saturday / I like the wind protection from the Honda OE

Quote Originally Posted by Texas TC View Post
    I used the Honda OEM tall windshield. For the first 24000 miles and it was, of course, better than stock. I recently bought a tall tinted F4 Customs and really like it. Larger area helps with wind protection and the coating that allows the screen to be cleaned with household window cleaner adds to the value of their products.

Attachment 10158Attachment 10159
    I just bought the F6B and I will pick it on up Saturday / I like the wind protection from the Honda OEM tall shield with the vent.

You are the only one I see that had the Honda OEM tall windshield and then switched to the F4.
    What size did you buy? How tall?

I would like 2" lower than the Honda OEM tall and tinted with shield.

Thank you,

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by F4 Customs View Post
    Don here at F4 Customs. We would love to earn your business. Our shields are Highly Scratch Resistant, Shed Rain, and are Optically perfect. Going with our taller windshield stops all of the head buffeting and wind noise for you and your co rider. We also handle the Baker Air Wings which is a large improvement also. We have a 10% off sale on both items until Jan. 1st.
    Don
    330-968-4644
    I would like 2" lower than the Honda OEM accessory tall windshield.
    What size do you recommend I order?

Thank you,

Steve

Well, I road 750 miles behind my new F4 windshield this week.

I've tried Honda, Cee Bailey and Clearview over the past two years. The F4 is now my favorite. I purchased the 16" height, light gray, no vent at Don's suggestion. It seems to be the just the right width and height for me (5'11, with a RDL customized seat that has raised me at least an inch) and best of all I don't have to baby it when I wipe it off at gas stations. I received the windshield in four days. I highly recommend you give the F4 consideration before you waste time playing musical windshields like I have!

Quote Originally Posted by db24 View Post
    Well, I road 750 miles behind my new F4 windshield this week.

I've tried Honda, Cee Bailey and Clearview over the past two years. The F4 is now my favorite. I purchased the 16" height, light gray, no vent at Don's suggestion. It seems to be the just the right width and height for me (5'11, with a RDL customized seat that has raised me at least an inch) and best of all I don't have to baby it when I wipe it off at gas stations. I received the windshield in four days. I highly recommend you give the F4 consideration before you waste time playing musical windshields like I have!
    Looked at their website, they seem to really like their wind$hield$.

Tall - Tinted

Quote Originally Posted by Texas TC View Post
    I used the Honda OEM tall windshield. For the first 24000 miles and it was, of course, better than stock. I recently bought a tall tinted F4 Customs and really like it. Larger area helps with wind protection and the coating that allows the screen to be cleaned with household window cleaner adds to the value of their products.

Attachment 10158Attachment 10159

Texas....when you say tall, did you get the 20"? Also, do you wear dark sun-glasses, and, if so, does this make it too dark looking through the windshield? I have the OEM taller Honda windscreen with vent, however, I am looking for something taller and wider.....not sure about the tint though, as I use dark, prescription sun-glasses.....thanks in advance for your reply.

Gripper