I wish it would warm up - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I wish it would warm up

Ok so everyone by now is chomping at the bit except for our southern and south westerners.

Sitting here I looked back to 3-07-14 the day I picked up my f6. I had to rent a u-haul to take my trade in down and pick

up my f6.since it was very similar to this year 20 degrees approximately 2ft of snow on the ground. and the roads all salt,cinders,

and potholes out the @#%$! well anyway I got out for a 200 mile ride on 3-11-14 50 degrees. then cool for a week or so then started

riding to work on 3-25-14 so lets all hope for the same or sooner warm-up!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It is spring down here.... so your pain will be over soon !!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Cool Still Snowing!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    It is spring down here.... so your pain will be over soon !!!!
    Aye Steve, it's Spring, so guess what I got yesterday? Spring snow!! Attachment 12047
    "Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know, to live and die on this day, to live and die on this day"

Went out to ride to Bikeweek and this is what I faced yesterday.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doug K9CRT
    Decatur, IL
    2013 F6b (Red)
    Cage 2016 Chevrolet Silverado Z71
    Cage in Avatar Honda S2000

I feel for you guys.... I mowed the yard today , put my bike back together, lowered the shield installed Rick's back lighting, cleaned the bike up for Daytona tomorrow,,,, and believe it or not, the attic fan comes on!!! It's set to come on when the attic temperature reaches 120* ... my clothes are wet from sweating ... so cool air would be nice right about now !!!!!

" Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Doug44 View Post
    Went out to ride to Bikeweek and this is what I faced yesterday.
    Doug44, you may have to install tire chains to get through that snow!!

NOAA for Philadelphia:
    Wednesday Night: Low around 25. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total nighttime snow and sleet accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
    Thursday: Snow, mainly before 4pm. High near 28. North wind 10 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
    Thursday Night: A slight chance of snow before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 5. Wind chill values as low as -2. Northwest wind 6 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
    Friday: Sunny, with a high near 24. Wind chill values as low as -2. Light and variable wind becoming north around 5 mph.

Yeah.....leaving on Friday afternoon....this is going to be some trick.
    Where do we get those tire chains, Doug?
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    NOAA for Philadelphia:
    Wednesday Night: Low around 25. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total nighttime snow and sleet accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
    Thursday: Snow, mainly before 4pm. High near 28. North wind 10 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
    Thursday Night: A slight chance of snow before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 5. Wind chill values as low as -2. Northwest wind 6 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
    Friday: Sunny, with a high near 24. Wind chill values as low as -2. Light and variable wind becoming north around 5 mph.

Yeah.....leaving on Friday afternoon....this is going to be some trick.
    Where do we get those tire chains, Doug?
    Good luck I am giving up going to Bikeweek 2015. I have been fighting a serous sinus infection on round 2 of antibiotics blowing blood and clots stiff neck ear ache and this winter just can't be trusted it seems. Canceled my motel today really with this infection I was out of options. So you be safe and enjoy yourself let me know all I missed when you get back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doug K9CRT
    Decatur, IL
    2013 F6b (Red)
    Cage 2016 Chevrolet Silverado Z71
    Cage in Avatar Honda S2000

Quote Originally Posted by Doug44 View Post
    Good luck I am giving up going to Bikeweek 2015. I have been fighting a serous sinus infection on round 2 of antibiotics blowing blood and clots stiff neck ear ache and this winter just can't be trusted it seems. Canceled my motel today really with this infection I was out of options. So you be safe and enjoy yourself let me know all I missed when you get back.
    Sorry to hear it. I am still a "go" - but Friday isn't here yet.
    I'll take photos and post them for you.
    Cheers!
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

All is WHITE , except my B

Another Storm Heads East ...