Ultimate King

Thread: Ultimate King

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Guys I wanted to wait till I had a chance to test this seat properly before I gave a report. I rode 250 miles Saturday. I can honestly say that my Ultimate King seat is the finest MC seat I have ever sat on. Never did I get "dead butt" or "burning butt" or feel any discomfort or feel like I needed to get off and rest. I am 6'1" and 290. My impressions. Seating position is exactly the same as the stock seat. Same distance from the bars. 1/2 to 3/4 inches higher. I feel this is because the foam doesn't compress as much. Nose us narrower so I really don't feel like its much difference on being flat foot at stop signs. I have a 32 inch inseam. I did a lot of research before spending big bucks on this seat. It looks as good as it sits. I would like to thank Ultimate and in particular Libby. She had some good suggestions on the design of this seat. I think it compliments the looks of my bike and I've had a lot of positive feedback from my riding buddies. The step up at the drivers back is much more vertical than the stock seat and gives excellent back support. I elected to not get a drivers backrest and I'm glad that was my choice. For me I wouldn't change anything on my seat.Attachment 19075Attachment 19076Attachment 19077
    Shooter...that ebony croc looks like it has a fair amount of brown in it...looks good on yours, but I have the Red (2013) F6. I like keeping Black as the only other color...is that the camera or is there a brown hue to the ebony? Looking at the carbon...THAT looks black, I wonderr if it is a real carbon fabric or the same vinyl as ther rest of the seat.

shooter
    Rick it does have a brownish , grayish color. Very complimenting on my bike. Maybe not on your red bike. They have other colors you could use in the same pattern. Just the black seat is a good looking seat by design. The carbon fiber I've seen is black. Take your time and do the research before you buy. Its an expensive purchase. If you want to talk , PM me and I'll give you my number.

Rick it does have a brownish , grayish color. Very complimenting on my bike. Maybe not on your red bike. They have other colors you could use in the same pattern. Just the black seat is a good looking seat by design. The carbon fiber I've seen is black. Take your time and do the research before you buy. Its an expensive purchase. If you want to talk , PM me and I'll give you my number.
    Someone just mentioned that the black Ostrich was black...They also mentioned that samples can be obtained...WOW this could be a real lesson in patience for me! Taking my time...HA that's a new one!! Thanks.

BTW was the Black carbon a vinyl? it looks like the black seat automatically has black carbon on the side panels...

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJ View Post
    Someone just mentioned that the black Ostrich was black...They also mentioned that samples can be obtained...WOW this could be a real lesson in patience for me! Taking my time...HA that's a new one!! Thanks.

BTW was the Black carbon a vinyl? it looks like the black seat automatically has black carbon on the side panels...
    The carbon is a vinyl. You can get it with or without I believe.

The carbon is a vinyl. You can get it with or without I believe.
    Here's my Ultimate without the carbon fiber accent detail. You have to order it specifically with all black vinyl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]