Lens replacement - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lens replacement

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post
    Dude. I was thinking headlights or turn signals. Not eyeballs.

Where did you mount those Steve? Do they light up the ditches?

I'm wearing trifocals too? I just might have to check in to this.
    KJ
    SOLD 2013 F6B Black Deluxe
    2014 Victory Cross Country Tour
    EZRIDE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Thanks for the thoughts !!! I posted this to show folks what is available and what can be...One eye done and one to go....recovery is about 24-36 hours and you are back to where you were except that you can see like a 16 year old....mind you this only fixes your eyes...nothing else goes back to the way it was when you were 16 !!!!

That sounds like a miracle. I hate dealing with my glasses, especially in a helmet. What criteria must be met to justify the replacement? I suspect that just being fed up with wearing glasses in a helmet wouldn't fit the bill. Having had three knee replacements, I'm game for the lenses.

Cool

The surgery is done ( Insurance Paying ) under the guise of cataract surgery… insurance pays for clear lens…..YOU pay for the lens that corrects your vision. Just go to your doctor and after the examination…ask if you are a candidate for lens replacement and go from there!!! I would do this again tomorrow !!! Well worth it !!!

Good Luck Barry !!!

Funny part is I am typing this w/o glasses....now to break the habit of reaching for the glasses !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Insurance paid for removal of cataract and corrective lens.
    Vision in left eye was 20/400, went back the next day for checkup and vision was 20/30.
    Miracles come in all sizes!

Hey Steve does this surgery help you follow your GPS better?...lmao Everyone from the East Coast Rally knows what I'm talking about.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cwjj2001 View Post
    Hey Steve does this surgery help you follow your GPS better?...lmao Everyone from the East Coast Rally knows what I'm talking about.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhh but funny

Cool

Well actually I can see it ... now .... however " it " lied to me last weekend in Crystal River, FL. So..... I am not to sure I would follow me any where !!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I had cataract surgery on my right eye yesterday. I just returned from the follow-up of the surgery & my right eye already checked out at 20/20. All colors are much so brighter & more vivid. Amazing! Plus, the Doc said that I'm restricted from "honey-do's" for at least a year.

Barry

Cool

Good for you Barry !!!! Yea Man I go in the AM for my left eye/distance eye…. My reading eye also came out 20/20 and I had it set for 36”….Yea…I can’t wait …my vision is so clear and vivid as well…

If anyone is confused…. I elected for mono vision, where one eye is “ set “ for close and the other for distance…it’s working great for me and may not be for everyone. When I use my computer, I have duel monitors and have them set at 36” …that is why I had my close eye set at 36”….

Well.... that would be two miracles .... my left eye or distance eye came out perfect as well!!!!! This modern doctoring is unbelievable....