Looking for a 3rd bike???? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Looking for a 3rd bike????

Get a Suzuki Burgman.

This way when you get old and weak like me, you'll have something close to the F6B but much lighter...

That was my thoughts exactly!!! Once I got back on the F6B it was like laying down in your mothers arms comfort. (It just felt like home) Maybe not as much power but what I was thinking was it was sophistication with power in control and total comfort. On the highway I was back on my baby with all the power I needed. I don't know until I test it but I don't think the FJ-09 would make me feel safe zipping through traffic at speed on the highway the way the F6B inspires me to do. I kept hearing the Deep Purple song in my head "High Way Star""
    Steve

I loved the BMW GTL 1600 but the price was to much. I have a Concours, wonderful machine, however we didn't get along...I've learned a lot on this forum and could probably rectify all my issues now. Just not willing to spend the capital to do it, the B is a much better fit for me.

Ducati Diavel. Love it!

I just sold a 2014 FJR. I only had 1400 miles on it.
    It is one smooth running and powerful machine, but I just could not get comfortable on it no matter what I tried.
    I found it to be top heavy for me and on longer runs, the seat was just unbearable. I was about to put an aftermarket seat on it when I bought the F6. The F6 was like a dream come true as far as fitting me is concerned.
    I do not miss the FJR.