Almost Bought a F6B Today - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Almost Bought a F6B Today

Quote Originally Posted by XKnight View Post
    ...I like the red because it's the fastest color, but I'm also drawn to the black because it looks menacing and bad ass.
    (Bzzzzzzzzttt!) Thanks for playing!! The lovely Carol Merrill will have your parting gifts on the way out.

Yellow is actually the fastest color... and Black only "looks" menacing and bad ass, but everyone knows what "looks" can be!

Seriously, though... we're sure you'll find the deal that gets you to buy that new F6B.
    So, welcome to the party!
    "1.21 gigawatts?! 1.21 GIGAWATTS??! Great Scott!!"

I was going here …before I bought locally…..http://www.sportcycles.com/new_vehic...&submit=Search
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

do your home work some one posted this today on another forum.

so shop around you can find good deals if you willing to travel .
    good luck
    http://www.motosporthillsboro.com/de...1-0-794741.png

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixol Phaane View Post
    (Bzzzzzzzzttt!) Thanks for playing!! The lovely Carol Merrill will have your parting gifts on the way out.

:

There is a guy in Iowa that has a 2013 Red Deluxe for sale at a great price..$14000 I think...Check under the Classified section on the site if interested...Looks like a good bike from the pictures.....Good Luck and I hope you get "hooked-up"soon.....

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    I was going here …before I bought locally…..http://www.sportcycles.com/new_vehic...&submit=Search
    That is where I bought mine and, after a friend saw mine, he went there last Saturday and bought one too. He is crazy about this bike as well.

2013 f6b price

Thanks for the feedback. I will keep looking. I see it as two choices. Buy 2014 or 15 model, or look for close out deals. The 2015 models will be released in the next two weeks on some of the Honda models, so I can't justify the prices dealers are asking for a new two year old model that hasn't sold off their showroom floor. I guess there's a third choice, and that would be a used, low mileage bike. I prefer to buy somewhat local. I've traveled to buy many bikes in the past, and am burnt out on that ordeal. Thanks again.............

I just picked up a 2013 found a dealer with in 100 miles from me , paid 16200 for a deluxe plus got 7 grand trade for a bike I paid 6500 and road for a year ...
    I was out the door at 9850 plus my trade and I was happy with that .
    I was about to make the flight to Russelville but this one popped up , I think there out there and the general rule , stuff is only worth what someone is willing to pay .