Quote Originally Posted by Elroy View Post
Well, even after waiting to nearly the last minute, I still have to cancel. I have several deadlines here at work I was hoping to get well positioned for prior to leaving, but that looks like it's not going to happen. I've never been the type who "lives to work", or even one who believes anybody should be like that, but this project has been my baby for the past 10 months and I need to keep the momentum rolling.

Anyway, I swear I'm cursed in my ability to make it to our Rally. Disappointed I'll miss out on great riding and making new friends, but I hope everyone has a spectacular and safe time! I canceled my Vacation Lodge reservations moments ago, but as others have said, it sounds like they're over-booked to begin with but might not hurt to try.

As a Cleveland sports fan I am used to the saying "There's always next year!" that I'll make it to the rally. Ride safe!
I'm sorry about that Elroy - but when you are the project lead and that's what's paying the bills, well, sometimes it has to take a priority.
Gonna miss you - again!
However, not so much that I'm going to schedule the next Rally in Cleveland.....

Be safe,
Steve