Bruce Jenner - Page 5
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Bruce Jenner

Caitlyn

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    I don't anybody on this site cares one way or the other what it does...I think the main problem is that we are being forced in one way or another to live it as well. I wont bother to start the liberal Canadian thing... maybe you can get it to move up to your country...
    Caitlyn could produce a shit storm in Canada, Mr. Lahey said !! Ricky is ok with it. Bubbles, just wants to hear his cats purr (that ain't bad).

The dumbing down, political correctness started a long time ago and as far as I am concerned it has been devastating to us and most civilized societies. I am a '69 graduated, it is tough for us because we know what it was like and were it is going and we know that we literally have no hope off stopping it short of some type of revolution or mass consensus among the populace to push for change and I see none of that happening in my lifetime. And our children and grandchildren are already on the road to indoctrination , all this sht is somewhat normal to them, they are the new America. Tv full of total crap reality shows, executions on face book, races farther apart than ever, politicians openly changing OUR lives against our wishes and we keep re electing these career politicians that have a war chest and media w/an agenda and we as citizens kept in turmoil to keep our minds off of what is really going on, ...
    I could care one damn bit about Caitlyn or what ever he/she calls him/her self. It's his/her life, I choose to try and live my life as best I can w/all the distractions around me and try to do what little I can to prepare for what ever sht storm will someday come our way and some people much smarter than I say that it is possibly not that far of and those in the know are preparing but that another good reality show...

No one will agree with me, but that's ok, this is America. God made us with a brain 1st, he/she/them/it didn't make antibiotics or car engines for that matter, just a couple naked people under a tree with a snake I think the story goes. We had to figure out the rest, which is up to us or in us. We have to create it for ourselves. Not all brains are created the same and there's a good chance gender is brain defined and has a biological cause. Most of us are so ass deep into social conditioning we can't even see the story for our part in it, we've become the role, anything outside of that role is a threat, a threat to an arbitrary and socially adopted role we've bought into and will defend with our life or at the cost of someone else's. It's sad that Jenner is even news worthy, it's his personal choice and the fact it causes such knee jerk hostility and snarky social critique, well that's the way every misunderstood minority in American history has been treated. The whole TG thing is enormously common in vertebrates, lets face it you're all girls till you get that in utero testosterone wash. Reptiles swap sexes, in fish it's incredibly common. In non Western cultures that don't run an ideological fence down the middle of the psyche and polarize everything into dualistic categories of male or female, these kind of cultural variations are really common place. I think it's in Thailand, that a national champion kick boxer is TG, over there, not a big deal, but here OMG! Someone will probably say something stupid in reply to this and if I don't respond that's ok. Everyone's entitled to their own box just like I am mine, but it's just a box to keep the world in, not the truth necessarily. But at least here, we can all agree to disagree.
    ss^,
    Ken

Hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    You guys are so freakin clueless.

He is being developed as bait for an alien abduction. Once taken the aliens will be confused and then we can attack to steal their dilithium crystals. Now stop talking about this national security hero. You are going to ruin it for the world and humanity.
    Hahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by fxdl2051 View Post
    ... I think it's in Thailand, that a national champion kick boxer is TG, over there, not a big deal, ...
    Not surprising, Thailand is the world's center for the child sex tourism trade. If Thailand accepts the pedophilia tourism trade, they can accept some trannies in the lime light.

Child_prostitution_in_Thailand

Quote Originally Posted by ISLANDER1089 View Post
    Bigbird, I am so impressed that the only person on this thread that stood up for Bruce Jenner is a Canadian. I raise a glass to you sir!
    Thanks, brother.
    I guess you and I are the only ones on here who see this as a good thing for a person who obviously suffered their whole life with a gender issue.
    If he/she is now a happier, healthier person, I'm all for it.
    I'll leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post
    Thanks, brother.
    I guess you and I are the only ones on here who see this as a good thing for a person who obviously suffered their whole life with a gender issue.
    If he/she is now a happier, healthier person, I'm all for it.
    I'll leave it at that.
    Hmm. wonder what the poor lady he killed would think.

Quote Originally Posted by fxdl2051 View Post
    No one will agree with me, but that's ok, this is America. God made us with a brain 1st, he/she/them/it didn't make antibiotics or car engines for that matter, just a couple naked people under a tree with a snake I think the story goes. We had to figure out the rest, which is up to us or in us. We have to create it for ourselves. Not all brains are created the same and there's a good chance gender is brain defined and has a biological cause. Most of us are so ass deep into social conditioning we can't even see the story for our part in it, we've become the role, anything outside of that role is a threat, a threat to an arbitrary and socially adopted role we've bought into and will defend with our life or at the cost of someone else's. It's sad that Jenner is even news worthy, it's his personal choice and the fact it causes such knee jerk hostility and snarky social critique, well that's the way every misunderstood minority in American history has been treated. The whole TG thing is enormously common in vertebrates, lets face it you're all girls till you get that in utero testosterone wash. Reptiles swap sexes, in fish it's incredibly common. In non Western cultures that don't run an ideological fence down the middle of the psyche and polarize everything into dualistic categories of male or female, these kind of cultural variations are really common place. I think it's in Thailand, that a national champion kick boxer is TG, over there, not a big deal, but here OMG! Someone will probably say something stupid in reply to this and if I don't respond that's ok. Everyone's entitled to their own box just like I am mine, but it's just a box to keep the world in, not the truth necessarily. But at least here, we can all agree to disagree.
    ^^^ This.

I think it's presumptuous, egotistical, and self-aggrandizing to believe we know what God is thinking and what he intended. If you have such answers to the universe, please, give me some lotto numbers. Who can say that God didn't make Bruce Jenner normal and the rest of us are freaks? And whether or not we believe that, who are we to judge with such loathing? Further, to do so when nobody can say that God even exists makes God just an excuse for hatred... and we know that formula has been a success throughout history.

I love it when the religious righteous pat themselves on the back, smug in their small views of goodness and propriety, and then go out of their way to marginalize, belittle, and show hatred so quickly and so completely to anybody who is not like them. Christians, Muslims, Jews, ... there's enough of this behavior to go around and, for me, this is 10x more disappointing than anything Bruce Jenner does to himself.

Bicentennial baby!!! 1976 that's the year I was born

Quote Originally Posted by srt8-in-largo View Post
    ^^^ This.

I think it's presumptuous, egotistical, and self-aggrandizing to believe we know what God is thinking and what he intended. If you have such answers to the universe, please, give me some lotto numbers. Who can say that God didn't make Bruce Jenner normal and the rest of us are freaks? And whether or not we believe that, who are we to judge with such loathing? Further, to do so when nobody can say that God even exists makes God just an excuse for hatred... and we know that formula has been a success throughout history.

I love it when the religious righteous pat themselves on the back, smug in their small views of goodness and propriety, and then go out of their way to marginalize, belittle, and show hatred so quickly and so completely to anybody who is not like them. Christians, Muslims, Jews, ... there's enough of this behavior to go around and, for me, this is 10x more disappointing than anything Bruce Jenner does to himself.
    Fair and well said.