Muth mirrors - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Muth mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    Old Chopped Top...when you bought those Kuryakyn front reflector lights, did you also buy the wiring adapter harness that is needed for the F6Bs,
    to hook up those lights ?
    Huh, Miles, you mean to tell me I need to spend more money to make things work that I already bought? You wouldn't by chance have a link laying around would you.

Rivco products, welcomes F6B

Hi Choptop, KRZY CHICK here from RIVCO Products...I see you are from a small town in WI ? Did you know that is where RIVCO Products is located, also a small town in WI. Burlington WI. to be precise...come on by see what we have in store for your AWSOME F6B...Come listen to the incredible 128 decibal RIVCO airhorn. Come pet the chrome, and black anadized products as well.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Muth mirrors came in the mail today, next will be the Mustang seat. I little pic of the things I have collected and if the weather doesn't turn to sht again I can collect my bike on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by krzychick View Post
    Hi Choptop, KRZY CHICK here from RIVCO Products...I see you are from a small town in WI ? Did you know that is where RIVCO Products is located, also a small town in WI. Burlington WI. to be precise...come on by see what we have in store for your AWSOME F6B...Come listen to the incredible 128 decibal RIVCO airhorn. Come pet the chrome, and black anadized products as well.
    Yes krzychick, I noticed that the other day. Have my eye on the Rivco Aero flip out pegs when they go on sale or you have them as a scratch and dent item.