New Rivco Highway Pegs - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Rivco Highway Pegs

Just received a notification from shipper stating my rivco aero pegs are on the way. WOOOOOT!

Which ones did you order???

I'm looking forward to seeing those pegs, Micky. I had pretty much decided on the Kury Ergo III up until today. I was adjusting my Kury mini pegs (moving them back a position) and barely tapped the metal with a lightweight Allen wrench. A blg chunk of the finish flaked off and it almost appears that I could flake off more very easlily with a fingernail. I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this type of thing with the Kury black finish. I had gotten rust spots on my Kury chrome highway pegs that were on my Valkyrie for about 7 years. That's a separate issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce B View Post
    I'm looking forward to seeing those pegs, Micky. I had pretty much decided on the Kury Ergo III up until today. I was adjusting my Kury mini pegs (moving them back a position) and barely tapped the metal with a lightweight Allen wrench. A blg chunk of the finish flaked off and it almost appears that I could flake off more very easlily with a fingernail. I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this type of thing with the Kury black finish. I had gotten rust spots on my Kury chrome highway pegs that were on my Valkyrie for about 7 years. That's a separate issue.
    I scratched mine while installing them today with a wrench. I still have some Harley Vivid Black touchup paint that matched the gloss black very well to cover up the scratch. I do suspect they are just painted and not powder coated.
    image.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I ordered the black aero pegs.

You will love the pegs!! just take your time taking off the side cover emblems, the adhesive a little tough.

Mine too..

My black ones will be here Thursday.....and be on the bike Thursday evening......

Thank you Gordon. I appreciate the heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by Texas TC View Post
    I scratched mine while installing them today with a wrench. I still have some Harley Vivid Black touchup paint that matched the gloss black very well to cover up the scratch. I do suspect they are just painted and not powder coated.
    Attachment 749

Thanks for the tip on the Harley Vivid Black. Sounds like the perfect touchup.