Interesting ride with Harley's

Thread: Interesting ride with Harley's

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    I rode this past Sunday with 5 HD's. First stop for coffee 35 miles in. Next stop for lunch, maybe another 30 or so. Eat, shoot the breeze, ready to go....nope...out come the cigars. Another hour. Next stop, about 20-25 miles, beers, shoot the breeze, then munchies. Leave there, head back towards RI, stop for supper. I was out from 10:30 am to 8pm and did a total of 175 miles.

That's a Harley long ass day right there. This weekend, riding with wings....easily 5-600 miles between the two.
    That right there is why I stopped riding with my family and friends. Stop for a beer here, stop for a beer there...... Now I just ride by self, sometimes the wife goes with.
    2013 F6B ---Nimitz Class Battle Sofa

Quote Originally Posted by broncsrule21 View Post
    That right there is why I stopped riding with my family and friends. Stop for a beer here, stop for a beer there...... Now I just ride by self, sometimes the wife goes with.
    X2

Quote Originally Posted by broncsrule21 View Post
    I don't mind the occasional poker run with friends like that however mostly I ride by myself. One of the most recent poker runs I saw here had the last three stops within a mile of each other. I laughed that people were making such a big deal out of it. This is a beautiful area and there are numerous good poker run loops that actually get you some riding in and still get the Harleys home on time...