New 2018 GOLDWING

Thread: New 2018 GOLDWING

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by doubleh View Post
    Thank you for understanding my point about both the GW/B. Congratulations on your B! There's a dealer close to me who sells both manufacturers, and when they get the new GW in, I'll go check them both out. Enjoy.
    Once you've checked out both bikes, back-to-back, be sure to post your thoughts. No doubt, there will be pros and cons for each bike. You sound like a pretty objective guy to me so it should make what you have to say even more valuable.
    Ken (Hornblower)

Quote Originally Posted by Hornblower View Post
    Once you've checked out both bikes, back-to-back, be sure to post your thoughts. No doubt, there will be pros and cons for each bike. You sound like a pretty objective guy to me so it should make what you have to say even more valuable.
    I'll definitely check back in and give my impressions on both. Yes, I'm very subjective because in my experiences with whatever it may be (as long as they're somewhat comparable) most things aren't "better" just different.

Safe riding,
    Joseph

Wow !! I think the new 18 Goldwing and GW Tour are terrific. For sure i will consider trading my F6B for the new GW or GWT in the next few months. My F6B has been excellent for the past 3 years and such an improvement over my Harley's. The engineers at Honda hit all my buttons with these new models. I love the warranty as well. They look amazing !! Can't wait to take a test ride.

No BMW for me. There isn't a dealer in my area that I'm comfortable dealing with. I visited two BMW dealers within 80 miles of me and neither were worth going back to visit again. The BMW bikes are okay but I wouldn't put the BMW 6cyl engine in the same league as the Honda's 6cyl engine. Just my opinion.