Quote Originally Posted by DMAGOLDRDR View Post
I'll also bite.

Do YOU Smoke?............................................ ..........................................Quit 18 yrs ago

Do you "chew" tobacco products?......................................... ......................Never

Do you TEXT while driving?.......................................... ..............................Never

Do you DRINK and Drive?............................................ ................................Don't drink

Have you ever had a "DUI"?............................................ .............................Nope

Do you wear a helmet?........................................... ....................................95 % of the time

Do you eat a "healthy diet"?............................................ ............................. yes

Do you ever drive in excess of the speed limit?............................................ .....yes

How many "speeding tickets" have you had?.............................................. .......none in over 25 yrs

Have you ever modified a suspension on a pick-up truck/auto (jacked it up)?........ Yes.

Have you ever towed a trailer with a motorcycle?....................................... ......Yes

Have you ever used "power tools" without wearing safety glasses?.....................Yes

Do you keep a "live round" in the chamber of any of your stowed firearms?.......... At home No but at my shop yes

As a small business owner with employees and very good insurance coverage I'm not a burden to society, but have been used as a bad example from time to time..
Regardless if you do or don't do something, you're a still a participating member of a "Risk Pool"! Like it or not we are all in the same boat! We all foot the bill for life calamities! You, as a "business owner", pay "Workman Compensation Insurance Premiums" which is directly related to your employees "Job Description/Occupation" If your employees work "heights" i.e Steel Worker, Painter or anyone who routinely works from ladders your premiums are based on that fact.

The Business Model for all Insurers i.e. Home, Auto, Cycle, Business, Medical/Health is plain and simple! "THE PREMIUMS OF THE MANY COVER THE LOSSES OF THE FEW" thereby assuring all Insurers a hefty profit! The Insurers rate you on your "previous claims" which they deem as "losses". No claim history and you may have a initial "lower rate" which will increase yearly based on the "pool loses". There are few of us who ever experience our Insurance Cost going down unless we have made a tradeoff for increased deductibles or ceding our "Tort Protection".

One who "assumes" he is solely paying the cost for another actions or footing the bill is "short sighted" and "mis-informed" and needs to get a "grasp on reality":>):>):>):>):>)