I disagree with this in every way:

"I also believe that the unfair treatment that minorities purportedly endure from law enforcement is hugely blown out of proportion. Getting pulled over and not cooperating; and demanding “respect” is not going to fly well.... for anyone... black or white when encountering law enforcement."

Why?
Because I've seen it. I had to intervene with Fairfax County cop who thought it was a good idea to go after my neighbor's kid. Black kid. Out late at night walking his big dog. No ID. So was I... So don't tell me that some LEOs don't have a hard on for going after black kids in an otherwise white neighborhood.

I used to think every LEO should be given the benefit of the doubt in every situation, after all my wife's cousin was a NYC cop until he was killed by a stupid kid throwing trash off the roof of a 5 storey walk up. But that 1993 weekend taught me allot about cops and Republican politicians. The cop union bosses (not the precinct rep) linked up with Republican mayoral candidate Rudy Giuliani and tried to use his death as a political issue. Old Rudy made a stupid kid's dumb act into a Federal offense. Against the wishes of the cops and our family, who only wanted to be let alone. And this was before social media, the fake news media and the rest. You know that the only news outlet that got the story right: The New York Times. The supposedly Liberal Media. They were the only ones that had the decency to ask us for interviews and treat us with respect. The tabloids, NY Post, Daily News, Newsday, would ambush us in the street, outside the funeral home, our hotels, and where we ate. They made up stories based on the word of a wanna be that he had a fiance and or was secretly married. It was awful. I view these guys as today's version of Internet trolls, who don't care what the facts are, but are just out to write up their own version of events. I can't imagine what such an event is like today. Conservative medial and Rudy. Perfect together.

You know what they say: A liberal is someone whose been falsely accused, but also one who has burned by conservative media, or in my case, witnessed such.