Winter in F-L-A for a day or two....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Winter in F-L-A for a day or two....

Cool Winter in F-L-A for a day or two....

Where is my heated jacket ?
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Lol, you may want to stay in doors...The wind-chill might be to much in those arctic conditions...

45 Here Sunday....looking forward to those warm temps for a New Years Day ride!
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

Been lucky so far up here....

Had some ice a week or so earlier; requisite salting of the roads... and then rains that washed that crap away

Been able to get some nice riding in... low forty's into the mid thirties... works for me (with Gerbing gear)

Have the Gerbing heated insoles now.. they are nice but don't get that hot... are they just a mild heat; for this particular application? I can turn up my controller all of the way but they are just warm... not hot.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    45 Here Sunday....looking forward to those warm temps for a New Years Day ride!
    We have a "Frosty Balls" ride scheduled for the 1st of January... but I don't think that current forecast conditions will result in that particular affliction of my nether regions...

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Snow Bird

Played golf with my son yesterday! 79 degrees in Orange Lake Fl. This a.m it was 48 with a forecasted high of 62! Tomorrow temps are back into the mid 70's. The great thing about Florida weather is it changes every ten minutes. Sunny to a extreme downpour and back to sunny in the blink of a eye

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    At that temp I'd still be riding in my mesh jacket. My homes thermostat on heat is set at 68*. Wimps🙈🙉🙊

Got a rare two days in a row here in Northern Nevada of 50* but heading back next week to the low 20's for highs.Wife has a little over 4 years to go till she can enjoy retirement like me-Then it is our last move to AZ.If I never see ice or snow again I will die a happy camper.I want the bad weather to be too hot and have to suffer in a pool!

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcerer View Post
    At that temp I'd still be riding in my mesh jacket. My homes thermostat on heat is set at 68*. Wimps¨t¨u¨v
    +1, I lived in New Ulm for several years. That's definitely mesh jacket weather

2" of new snow at my house tonight and 30 degrees. Happy new year every one.