Quote Originally Posted by Ixol Phaane View Post
Okay, since you insist, I’ll play.

I do believe it was a fair trial. Your opinion may differ.
I do not believe it was a political statement or coverup. Your opinion may differ. - Unless both prosecution and defense are both party to generate predetermined outcome.
Suppression of priors is a lawful defense tactic. Fact. - Unless both prosecution and defense are both party to generate predetermined outcome.
“Probably eligible for the 3 strikes law”. Sounds like your opinion or guess. - He has 7 prior felony convictions. - fact.
Suppression of evidence is a lawful defense tactic. Fact. - Unless both prosecution and defense are both party to generate predetermined outcome.
- Suppress 7 prior felony convictions, jurors don't know if 3 strikes apply. (Hint: 7 is more than 3)
- Suppress 7 prior felony convictions, jurors don't know if felony possession applies.
- Suppress 6 prior deportations, jurors don't know he is guilty of federal felony reentry of 5 counts. (not including 7 felony priors)

Failure to test the gun was poor prosecution. Fact. - Unless both prosecution and defense are both party to generate predetermined outcome.
Failure to charge for a plethora... How many? What specifications? -
These are a few that come to mind.
- Involuntary manslaughter. The definition of negligent use of a firearm which results in killing a person. - fact
(NOTE: The defense's "not-guilty" argument was the actual definition of Involuntary manslaughter. E.g. He is not guilty because he is guilty ???)
- Possession of stolen property. - fact
- Brandishing a weapon in public. - fact
- Carrying a loaded firearm in public without a permit. -fact
- Violation of supervised release. - fact
- Felony possession of a firearm. - fact
- Possessing a magazine with the capacity of over 10 rounds. - fact
- Carrying a firearm outside of a locked container - fact
- Discharging a firearm in a public place - fact
- Federal Felony Illegal reentry after removal - 5 counts - fact
- Attempting to kill protected wildlife. - Marine Mammal Protection Act (MMPA) - by own admission
- Attempting to conceal or destroy evidence. - fact (see also: HRC)
- More drug charges

Violation of Federal immigration laws by defendant. Apparently factual. - Repeat offender 7 times, Felony reentry 5 counts. - fact
Violation of Federal immigration laws by State. Alleged by you. - As declared by Director of ICE Thomas D. Homan - fact

Etc., etc., etc. ... padding? Or do you just like to see yourself type? You do understand how debate works, right. Point/counterpoint?
Since you failed to address any of the specific points I made until this post, why should I have elaborated any further? Obfuscation is your game.

Yeah, you know, on second thought this really does sound like it was a political statement or coverup.
Obviously your head is still in the sand, nor have you spent any time in California politics.